Options for Independent Living
Retirement living should be maintenance and stress free! At Living Care Retirement Community, our staff will take care of things like mowing, snow shoveling, housekeeping and cooking so that you can spend your time doing the things you enjoy – lunch with a friend, a concert in the auditorium, keeping fit in our fitness center, a leisurely walk along the Pioneer Pathway, attending a play or concert – the opportunities are endless!
Living Care retirement community offers both one- and two-bedroom independent living apartments of varying sizes and styles to meet your budget and lifestyle. All of our senior apartments include all utilities, cable television, weekly housekeeping as well as a long list of other amenities.
Our independent living buildings are located throughout the campus.
Click on any building below to learn more!
- Located on the south side of our campus, our Living Court senior apartments feature an open floor plan which allow second-floor residents to look down on a beautiful first floor dining room and activity space complete with fireplace and big screen TV.
- Located on the southwest side of the Living Care campus and closest to our Village Center, these one- and two-bedroom independent living senior apartments are convenient to the majority of campus activities.
- Located on the west side of campus, our Gable View one- and two- bedroom senior apartments are not to be missed! These senior apartments are perfect for people with a need for lots of storage space.
- Located on the beautiful east side of campus, our Valley View one-bedroom and two-bedroom, independent living senior apartments provide a setting of quiet elegance with tasteful décor and beautiful surroundings.
- Located along the north side of campus, Senior View and Cook apartments offer additional floor plans and options for residents at Living Care to choose from.